Banana Nut Pancakes
(YIELDS: 8-10 PANCAKES)
- 1 cup Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking and Pancake Mix (or any GF baking mix)
- ½ cup Crunchy Almond Butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Beat eggs.
- Blend together (with a hand held mixer, food processor or blender) eggs, almond butter, peeled bananas, honey and cinnamon.
- Heat skillet to medium heat and add about 1 tsp. butter or coconut oil and pour 2-3 tbsp. of batter for each pancake.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side (or until golden brown).
- Top with butter and syrup.
These pancakes are a perfect weekend morning treat, experience how incredible healthy eating can taste!
Gluten Free, Soy Free.