Banana-rama Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen banana chunks (about 2 bananas)
- ½ cup light coconut milk or almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional for more fiber and essential fatty acids)
- 1 tbsp. Honey (or 6 drops liquid stevia)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Almond butter
- Place all ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade, or in a high speed blender.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or store in freezer for up to 1 month.
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan option.