Breakfast of Champs
This is a great way to start your day. It’s “raw” so all enzymes in the oats are intact and the addition of dried and fresh fruit give it a sweet, delicious taste.
- 2 cups soaked oat grouts (soak in water overnight in the refrigerator)
- 6-8 pitted dates soaked in water to soften
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Butter or Coconut Oil (optional)
- ½ cup chopped apples or 1 banana
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- Rinse and drain oat grouts and place in food processor using the S blade.
- Add dates and blend about 20 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients (except walnuts and raisins) and pulse about 20 times.
- Stir in nuts and raisins and serve.
Raw Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Oil Free Option.