- 2 Cups cooked carrots
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8th tsp cardamom
- Dash of salt
Top with vanilla sauce:
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey
Blend all together in high speed blender until smooth.
- Place all ingredients into high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with chopped pecans and a dash of cinnamon.
- Lasts for 5 days in refrigerator.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free.