Home Made Pizza
(FOR 1 PERSON)
For each pizza, you will need:
- 1 large whole wheat pita bread
- 50 ml canned tomato sauce
- Veggies: ¼cup broccoli, ¼cup green peppers, 15 ml (1 tbsp) olives, ¼cup mushrooms, ¼cup diced tomatoes
- 38 g (1 ¼oz) extra-lean sliced ham
- 50 g partly skimmed mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of basil and oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm pitas in the preheated oven or in a microwave for 1 minute, or until soft. Spread lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten. Lay ham slices and sprinkle vegetables, cheese, basil and oregano.
- Spread the pitas on a large baking sheet and place in the oven 8 minutes, or until the pita bread has reached desired crispness. Serve whole, or cut into slices.