(FOR 1 PERSON)
- 250 ml (1 cup) lettuce (spring mix, mesclun)
- 75 g (2 ½oz) cooked Shrimp (boiled or steamed)
- 63 ml (¼cup) of each of the following: Broccoli, red and green pepper, carrots, celery, zucchini
- 125 ml (½cup) plain croutons
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) oregano
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fresh minced garlic
- Cook shrimp with shell; once cooled, de-shell and put aside.
- Cut up all vegetables and dice the mango.
- Prepare dressing by mixing all ingredients and put aside.
- When ready to eat, lay vegetables, fruit and shrimp on top of lettuce, add dressing, croutons and enjoy!