Sauteed coconut shrimps
- 400 GR medium shelled shrimps
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Dash or two chili flakes (to taste)
- 1 each, red, yellow and orange peppers, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Garden of Life Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Saute onions in Garden of Life Virgin Coconut Oil over med-high heat for one minute.
- Add garlic, shrimp, peppers, chili and peppers.
- Saute and turn all until shrimps become pink all the way through.
- Do not overcook. Serve while hot with a quinoa salad or rice pilaf.